You also have to look at the high levels point of view. Many people look up to high levels for advice. Just because a player is high level, doesn't mean they aren't on busy schedule's too. Some players only have 15 minutes to a hour to play a day. So they go strait to Balefort, check/relist offers and go do 3-5 runs and get off. Answering questions doesn't really fit into that schedule.

I personally try to help as many people as I can in game, but the questions are relentless. My guides total have gotten over 50,000 views, plus the views on any other helpful/informational post that I have ever made. So when I walk into balefort, I usually get assaulted with private messages. Examples would be "ZOMGG!! Pharcyde!! *Friend request*.", "Hey!" "SUP!" "Your guides are really helpful, but I got some questions I need to ask you! *Goes on and asks very complicated and in in depth questions*.", "Could you give me something?" "Are you the real Pharcyde!?!$@", "I heard your really smart with Enchantresses, could you please give me a good level 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, and so on.. build please!?". Then my all time favorite. "The real Pharcyde is level 56."

So yes, I understand your point of view. High level players often get an "Elitist" mindset, and look down on everyone else who is lower level then them. But please also understand the non-elitist high level players who try to help, like me. Not every high level is bad. If you ask me a question in game, and I don't answer, it's most likely that I am afk, or your comment got lost in the flood of PM's I usually get when I walk into Balefort.

P.S. - Players like me often have secret alternate accounts on low levels *Evil Smirk*. So we know what it's like to be looked down upon, when we are on unknown characters, and people assume were noobs .