Thread: Old is GOLD : The story

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Golem View Post
    Haha you really funny. The same few guys with 10x forums accounts per guy still here fighting against good ideas... You guys if the PL continue as you want all this 10 years the game gonna be More guite as it is and this is sad fakt. You well me also "veterans" enjoyed enought of this old items. Lets just let the new players and ppl who couldnt afford many things lets let them also enjoy. I can tell you i have More of those items am hoping they bring back than any of you who are against the idea. Still not selfish....
    Plus they already bring BG, BS back and many items... So what!? They also bring new items.LB items which should roll game from now. LB items not the dropable items.
    Lets say for example if sts bring back BD set it no need to be easy to earn. NO. Just for example bring it for lemited time in the store "5k plat per set". Am sure many loyal players gonna buy it. Which makes some profit at the same time for Sts which is my hope. Profit for sts is the number 1. Without Sts, cinco we are gone. Ty i dont really have time to read your no point posts. (again selfish is rude)
    When i was typing I kept things away which could be rude in slightest way lol but look at ur post, its seems rude rather whatever, I don't know when you came to PL from AL and also calling you veteran whereas you don't even have any idea about PL forum-ers around here otherwise you wouldn't call us to have 10x acc here. I don't wanna be rude but I really don't know how to tell the fact other way around lol.

You wouldn't "enjoy" something rare if that thing is NOT rare anymore the whole summery of my post.

Quote Originally Posted by Golem View Post
    PL future=New players. Not me or you...
    Again, as already said, u really have not much idea about PL, PL is about old player base and has pretty low flow of new players.

As I Already said in my main post indirectly that I'm not here to oppose the idea rather make you understand the reality as said "IDC" means I really don't care if they bring back anything and I could simply leave the whole matter with one sentence - IT WILL NOT HAPPEN, doesn't matter how much you try. It's upto u that u understand it or keep spamming it everywhere your choice.
    Last edited by Waug; 09-30-2020 at 10:55 AM.