Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who is pro at making forum signature?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    That's true. But recently we've been seeing many threads like this - as in where they get derailed with the cheating accusations and stuff, maybe it's time for STS to actually do something about finding who's cheating for real and who is not, because it doesn't look like this will end anytime soon.

Off topic: Since this thread is already a fecalfest, I'll mention again those videos where we've seen some players blatantly cheating (the guy in Hauntlet), and they're still playing just fine. Stuff like that ruins the playing experience of others, and of course is painful for the fair players to see.
    Dont need to put second paragraph as off topic, also your first one is off topic.

And gz to participate to the fecalfest hope you enjoy it! Did you eat the poocupcake? Demon selling them =)

If you want talk about that topic make your thread don't come here waste your time, since you should be busy in rl atm or it all does look like covering eachother poop, which is what you doing.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Dear baron, after our long talk where you clear that kid and unrespectfu attitude was not involving whole High society but just the timed run group, Fid reply shows how wrong you were, and tell him gz to definitely involve your guild in such a shame, enjoy it! My respect is gone for such drama makers

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Willl For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Free bump, still looking for a good signature creator

Off topic (For drama makers and Crying Players): If you don't have legal proofs or photo videos of something, don't go to the players. If you know players who are using: Macros, Exploits, Bugs, Timers or any other type of cheating to be at the top of the LB that makes you a possible hacker and / or involved by association and knowledge of it, just by the fact of Know that there are such players (your duty as a legal and lawful player is to report it to the STS Mods not to share it and continue to be a cheater or let someone else be) without further ado I hope the mods see my comment and do not delete it so that they stop this drama they have of the LB and finally look for the creator of the new signature.

Peace to all and let's continue to make Arlord a better place for new, old and current players.
    AL - Guild Letal Sharks: Officer

Moscu: (Warrior - Endgame - Main) | Hextcp: (PvP) |DISCORD: Moscu#3706

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Moscu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

"Never hope for it more than you work for it." - Is what i would describe what is happening here.
    The fact that someone has been doing planar arena for so long, got good at timing and now is all over LB is not to be envy of, he worked for it.
    The fact that you can't achieve that timing, doesn't mean he can't!
    He did it for the people who want to see him fail, that is most of you, and is now "reaping what he sow".

P.S: While wasting time arguing, I'd recommend go there, and keep grinding until you get a spot and not cry over someone's skills.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Must be nice to pretend like theres never been any form of proofs of exploits whatsoever... Ignorance is bliss for some after all...
    meep meep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Ewww so much toxicity around here why all that bully around someone who ask for signature design ://

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Solorog For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    320 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Willl View Post
    Dear baron, after our long talk where you clear that kid and unrespectfu attitude was not involving whole High society but just the timed run group, Fid reply shows how wrong you were, and tell him gz to definitely involve your guild in such a shame, enjoy it! My respect is gone for such drama makers

Excuse me? Involving my guild in what shame exactly? They don't like exploiters and botters. What's wrong about that? Stop pushing your victim policy everywhere and towards everyone and stay away from calling anyone names. If you can't have logical arguments to back yourself up don't throw names like it means something because you're in no position to act all superior and fair. Everyone knows that.

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to |Ares| For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Jesus.. while I understand the frustration of some players here and that some accusations may be justified, someone give this man a break. He was asking for a sig here on forums and the thread has been cleaned one time already. This thread will get locked soon anyways so just leave it be, its not the topic of this thread..

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Silentkill For This Useful Post: