Thread: Help me understand CINCO

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Estate View Post
    I'll say it again for the people in the back, Cinco's point is to make PvP underneath endgame expensive. It is a luxury, spend the gold or don't, invest in your own fun. That is all.
    Yeah I forgot how fun empty pvp rooms are. Sounds really fun!

That's the problem you face even if you have enough money to do lower lvl people because only a few people will be able to afford. Few people=dead zone. Secondly, pvp has been ruined big time. It's essentially become braindead gameplay of who can spam their skills faster rather than who knows their timing or can counterplay. That's not luxary lol. That's plain boring pvp nobody wants to play!

Even 110 honors is not as active as it should be since there's no way in hell new players can come to endgame. I'm not talking about you or me. I'm talking about new players which any half-decent game cares about. 'Pvp should only be for the rich' is not something they want to see lol.

Why should they waste years trying to get the gold to lvl up/buy gears, when they can pvp in MOBAs for free? The reason why this game is dying because it no longer offers anything over its competitors.

Btw this game was 100x more successful when pvp was more accessible. This isn't my opinion. This is pure fact. If you disagree with the fundamentals of what made this game a big hit, you're just wrong. Period.
    Last edited by Vapourised; 10-14-2020 at 11:48 AM.