Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: O&C IGN database

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    EaSt, TeXaS> Out In Sticks ,Huntin For Some Deer,Hog,Fish,A New Gun,Drinkin Beer And Wasting Bullets
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Ok update ain't that good it all bout the cash to game loft well I been playin Celtic ye the graphics are cheesy yes but it a work in progress the devs r in game listening an listening to us in forums an MAKIN changes this game will grow, after you get to level 15 r so it gets really fun I played for hours campin a area called dust wither catacombs lev 40 an 45 bosses we are waiting on update in apple store as I speak that will change the graphics an our armor up I am liking what I see form devs they are really cool an want this game to succeed ,,,,maybe giv it a chance for those that are mad a GL ,,,I over look the graphics an are really haven a good time in my clan Im in these devs are like Spacetime they are hands on an want ther game to succeed they are listening to our input an make changes daily ,,,cheers to devs like Spacetime an other who want ther games to succeed by listening game loft obviously doesn't listen to nothin we hav said
    except dollar bill signs. Upset bout this update booooooooooooooooooooo
    Celtic needs people like y'all to make this game great an succeed your input would be awesome cause all of y'all are so good at this come over to the dark side he he an see in the forums an in the game we need people like y'all
    Last edited by Darkchylde; 06-30-2011 at 10:41 AM.
    Darkchylde<>WarriorNinerlife<>ArcherRhowen<>Witch ME...IN A GUILD?!?...HELL, NAH!!!!! !!!!!HOOK EM HORNS
    AwAy WE GO //WhIsKeY bUrNs Me uP,wInE tUrNs AlL My tEeTh Red,TeQuIlLa mAkEs Me LoCo,ChAmPgNe HuRtS mY hEaD....Im JuS a COLD BEER DRANKER CHECK OUT MY POP TOP FANGER