Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Halloween 2020 Event Guide

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    388 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by _Reunited_ View Post
    just seems like the majority of us get punished for those few who continuously macro and present false playtime data to the developers, gold tier doesn't feel achievable at its current threshold for the casual player nor is it incentivized to go for LB because there is never complete certainty that you are not just playing against someones macro and to top it off being made to pay for your own rewards never leaves a good taste in anyones mouth lol, I hope STS reconsiders how the event works and what they call a prize or reward item
    Quote Originally Posted by Endpoints View Post
    It's actually the same threshold as last year's Halloween event.
    500,000 isn't as high as you think
    950pts in Halloween manor let's say it takes you 1minute per run
    then it will only take 8hrs and 46minutes to reach gold tier. That doesn't sound impossible in a 14 days event.
    Actually from my farming group, we reached 500 k in just over 4 hours. The point being: 500k is totally attainable as Endpoints has noted.

Also, if there was suspected macroing happening during this event, I hope Cinco can see right through it. I can assure you though that most, if not all, people at the top 10 are not macroing. We are grinding hard.

From the past and from what I can remember, the only notorious case(s) of macroing is from the gold farming events. Many of these leaderboard farm events have been quite okay.
    Last edited by Sheugokin; 10-26-2020 at 08:36 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheugokin For This Useful Post: