Quote Originally Posted by Razererxx View Post
I will be first to admit that i hoard awak gems and then sell them later. But it baffles me people will use all excuses saying how awak event is needed for poor players or how awak event is needes for game balance or whatever lie. Hell, i would probably more respect people who make thread saying they want to hoard gems or awake for op gear to sell and they want it for own purpose than most of bs people tell for awak gems. It makes you wonder, if people are ready to lie and talk bs in the game, what are they ready for to do in rl?
Ikr. Same with booty event. They say how will new players get gold so booty comes items rise and they complain how will new players afford the high price items. Like ppl lost all sense in economy.
New players aren't focused on being op with awakes, thats the last thing to focus on asides from vanity- vanity last last thing. They should focus on making gold farming events.
There is no way to make gold in awake event unless you are ungodly lucky with awakes or if you merch them. No pure gold is generated directly to inventory nor are awakes lootable from enemies unless fragments which doesn't require event.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk