Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New idea for add in game ( stash , crafting )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

takes 10 seconds to liquidate everything, evg and temple isn't a valid argument, I've run both nonstop. although, it doesn't hurt to increase it, so +1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

1000 inventory space and 500 stash would be fine if sts didn't make the stack items before, however seems like ppl still need for it so +1
    But -1 to crafting slots, 25 are more than enough

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Once you advance in this game and have the same issue don't come asking for inv increase then.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Can you get your head out of your arse for 5 minutes and tell me how do you take up 500 slots of your inventory? All you need can be fitted in 100 inventory slots, it's not my fault you feel a need to have an unorganized inventory full of hoarded items.
    The inventory system is good as it is, STS will know the best when to change it.
    Have a good day.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vrazicak View Post
    Can you get your head out of your arse for 5 minutes and tell me how do you take up 500 slots of your inventory? All you need can be fitted in 100 inventory slots, it's not my fault you feel a need to have an unorganized inventory full of hoarded items.
    The inventory system is good as it is, STS will know the best when to change it.
    Have a good day.
    You can talk shet idc lol. But why do you think making more inv slots is bad idea? It isnt breaking game and you dont need to buy it. Just helps that small amount of players that maybe need it while still giving ability for others to get them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,073 Posts

Have a good day.
    Play the game and you will find out.
    Buy some vanities that alone takes up 400 slots. Not counting the 200~ mystic sets I bought . -I did tell people these were going to raise but no one listens to me Im just some moron.
    Gears on warrior that takes like 35+ slots for me, others maybe less since they don't have all arcane weapons for war 6 different vests and 6 diff helms for mvs gold loot procs, 4 different rings buried haste 71 arc and gl same with pendants and artifacts 1 str 1mvs 1 gl 1 luck.
    Then you got gears you wear for looks [para, collectibles, aura like 41 arc ring 54 arc pendant] or gears you loot in maps you tend to sell in the auction later like maus gears. Those alone is 1m free gold when sold in auc.
    Making new characters is more expensive than buying slots. Its more igns used up. Its spending more time to go between characters losing items then asking Futumsh in the bugs section to help you find an item you lost.
    Honestly I was more happy seeing them making that 999m gold cap than when I got 1 month off work fully paid for irl.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 11-16-2020 at 05:19 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Have a good day.
    I am not encryp, but i really like saving stuff that i personally thinks looks nice, aside from this i tend to keep items such as vanities and hoard them.
    Add the hundreds of eggs from eggzavier, and all the misc chests picked up along the way progressing thru the game
    If i was to make alts i would either have to pay several million for slots, or i have to make 20 alts.
    This is so fundamentally broken, i still dont see any counter arguments as to why increasing the cap might be a bad idea, instead all i see people say is “well i dont need it so why should you” this is such a weird stance to take and honestly shows how selfish some people can be.
    Again, i would be so happy if someone could give me a single reason why it can be bad to raise the inventory slot cap

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Play the game and you will find out.
    Buy some vanities that alone takes up 400 slots. Not counting the 200~ mystic sets I bought . -I did tell people these were going to raise but no one listens to me Im just some moron.
    Gears on warrior that takes like 35+ slots for me, others maybe less since they don't have all arcane weapons for war 6 different vests and 6 diff helms for mvs gold loot procs, 4 different rings buried haste 71 arc and gl same with pendants and artifacts 1 str 1mvs 1 gl 1 luck.
    Then you got gears you wear for looks [para, collectibles, aura like 41 arc ring 54 arc pendant] or gears you loot in maps you tend to sell in the auction later like maus gears. Those alone is 1m free gold when sold in auc.
    Making new characters is more expensive than buying slots. Its more igns used up. Its spending more time to go between characters losing items then asking Futumsh in the bugs section to help you find an item you lost.
    Honestly I was more happy seeing them making that 999m gold cap than when I got 1 month off work fully paid for irl.
    So basically, you do need more inventory cause you like hoarding stuff, to you, even 1k slots wouldn't help, it costs nothing to make a new alt, and I'm telling you again, you need 100 inventory slots MAX for needs of fluent and effecient gameplay.