Quote Originally Posted by Neverr View Post
Not sure what you're talking about but I dont see any aggression in any of my statements nor are any of them hate towards u, i'm just calling you on your bs (:
Yes, u can say "the pet seems fine to me" but there was no need to start telling ppl they're crying. Again, you have not tested the pet (im very sure) nor do u pvp so what sense does it make to tell ppl to go to honor pvp or stop crying when you yourself don't know anything about anything? Lmfao. 76 pvp seems pretty active to me. Maybe you should try it out. If you don't see the foolishness or ignorance in your replies then I suggest getting some fresh air, breathe in and put and try them over again starting with the first comment you made with the ^^ Have fun!

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk
I’m always In pvp like I said I never see anyone there so what should I assume? Also it’s just seems unreasonable to nerf a pet based off one small segment of the game that they themselves augmented to make it fair around the board but hey people can find anything to complain about so I guess I’m the bad guy now sorry if my small emoji made you that angry bro please accept my apologies I’m not foolish or ignorant I’m just stating what I know based off what I have seen the pet seems pretty balanced to me it does not mean I’d you have a eterno you will win ever match... but like I said there’s those who adapt and then there those who complain where are you in the margin? Think about to bro have a nice day love u man take care

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk