Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My thoughts after an hour of play

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The chase camera is retarded. Never have liked them. Maybe if it was FIXED BEHIND YOU at ALL times it would work, bit it just mumbles about right now.

No thanks. (Please implement a real fixed chase camera)

Also, the team play required makes the game sooo much better.

Mobs pop out of drains, eggs, and boxes. Doors open and you get ambushed. Turrets come online. Barrels explode. Bosses have phases.

This..... is a real mmo. I'm so happy.

Now to make my guild.... the Gentleman's Club.

Muahaha.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Whats a chase camera huh huh what it do what it do
    When there is too much

Don't forget

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Default I like pocket legends better but this game is beautiful

Currently my characters level 17 I've been playing all day. I've had 1 green drop other than that I haven't seen anything higher.
    I have come up on a couple glitches but other than that I think it is really the game to beat.
    You can just see the time spent in every minute detail, the game was not on my android v- cast.
    I had to follow a link provided on facebook to go to v cast because my verizon phone didn't come with verizon v-cast. it took me about 10 minutes to figure it out and it was confusing but I've been one of the lucky ones.
    And if you download the verizon v cast you can not be on wifi, the network will not recognize your phone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

If you like real mmos you will like this much better than PL. Game requires real teamwork and you actually get to play your class role. A tank can really tank and enemies follow etc. Third boss can take five to six minutes with a lvl 5 party or under. Since teamwork is required you should look for a good guild ASAP. Soloing is not recommended past first few missions unless you want to waste a ton if potions. This is not PL where no one needs to talk or quest don't really matter you will find everyone needs to work together to get the most out the game. The world is also way cooler and more grown up with real human character. Armor and Weapons look amazing. Overall huge improvement over PL especially if you like mmo to actually require skill.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

If you like real mmos you will like this much better than PL. Game requires real teamwork and you actually get to play your class role. A tank can really tank and enemies follow etc. Third boss can take five to six minutes with a lvl 5 party or under. Since teamwork is required you should look for a good guild ASAP. Soloing is not recommended past first few missions unless you want to waste a ton if potions. This is not PL where no one needs to talk or quest don't really matter you will find everyone needs to work together to get the most out the game. The world is also way cooler and more grown up with real human character. Armor and Weapons look amazing. Overall huge improvement over PL especially if you like your mmo to actually require skill. Order &Chaos is way more deep than PL this game even out the playing field (and more affordable plus better support) and platinum transfer with your login so if you want a deeper mmo you might want to save your platinum until this releases.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yea I turned chase cam off and now move a lot more comfortably.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

Wow.. after reading all this I'm ready to quit PL. I hope it's over exaggerated. I've put too much into PL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I love It! This will be my main game from now on! Sorry PL

Please fix: wen u greet ppl like wave or watever no sound whatsoever!! Unless u pay attention to someone u wont know if they wave or basically Ignore you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

I'm not sure I'm ready to completely give up PL, but I really like SL.

I started playing on my brother's phone. It's really hard to play on a teeny, tiny phone I'm not used to. It's a Nexus I on T-Mobile. Horrible phone
    I can't talk well -- the phone's keyboard is horrible. I think I talked a sentence to someone w/o one space. LOL. I'll probably be playing late nights, when brother doesn't use his phone And nope, he has no idea on taking screenshots or videos

ISSUES:
    Yes, turn off chase camera.
    Yes, no sound from emotes. It'd be nice to have some, probabaly same ones as in PL.
    Some rotations bring walls/objects that block the entire view and don't move or disappear. You have to rotate out of that.
    When you tap on an object in stash, it doesn't show anything about the object. You have to remove it from stash to your inventory.
    I use the joystick to move and sometimes, for some reason, it rotates me around instead of just a little. I'm used to it now but initially I kept getting turned around.

GENERAL PLAY:
    I think you have to get missions to be able to go to certain locations. And only some classes can open some doors. This is really cool.
    And yes, you really want to be in a group. You get hurt A LOT less.

There seems to be lots more customization possibilities in the game. Checking out all the hair, etc. is fun. I did a bunch of restarts, etc. My highest character is level 5. I have dropped some greens. Haven't seen any purples or pinks if we're working off the same rarity system.

There are a few more quirks. There're probably lot more reports out there now.

Star light, star bright...