Quote Originally Posted by Xyv.io View Post
You really be writing big thicc paragraphs lmao I'm not reading that bs all we know is you're being too critical for a game as if it's a part of your necessary routine. Man just sod off let the guy do what he wants no one wants your garbage opinions you're not a perfect guy who can give 100% accurate opinions ,no one can. So if you can't appreciate then just don't reply dude. I haven't seen one positive reply from you on any of the posts in GD. Don't even know what your problem is. You wanna talk more give me your line id I can talk to you on phone call I don't mind.
Woah relax bro you seem a little tense encrypt made his thread and people are giving there take on it no needs for all of this personal problems here take it somewhere else if your not here to give a constructive statement on the thread about the topic then bounce you could have easily just Pm him that if you were so angry bro we just trying to help give encryption options to improve the arlorian experience for new and old players that’s it no personal aggression here is needed bro take the drama elsewhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk