Thread: Gnarled Set W Price Check

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    So who is correct? I ask because I've had one in my wardrobe since they came out.
    I think I may have the helmet as well as the armour but I'd have to check.
    Everyone, in a way. It is true that the vanity is rare because back then the legendary items that looked the same were useful, and investing in vanities wasn’t really popular, so when it came out people just kind of ignored it.

However, it is also true that the vanity is not really attractive, and it is a pain to find weapon vanities that match it, so you’ll always end up looking a bit strange, or at least that’s how I see it.

It’s really difficult to set a fair price for this one, but considering all things that are happening with vanity prices, then I wouldn’t be surprised if people actually offered 100m for it. Gotta say though the 230M offer mentioned in these threads sounds too good to be true.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    Everyone, in a way. It is true that the vanity is rare because back then the legendary items that looked the same were useful, and investing in vanities wasn’t really popular, so when it came out people just kind of ignored it.

However, it is also true that the vanity is not really attractive, and it is a pain to find weapon vanities that match it, so you’ll always end up looking a bit strange, or at least that’s how I see it.

It’s really difficult to set a fair price for this one, but considering all things that are happening with vanity prices, then I wouldn’t be surprised if people actually offered 100m for it. Gotta say though the 230M offer mentioned in these threads sounds too good to be true.
    indeed, some people seems to be guarding these "high value" vague claims with their lives. Calling people liars when someone differs to their opinions.
    Quite baffling, have they ever wondered that the same treatment can be done to themselves? we have a term for that, ignorance.

Yes I'm indicating someone here,
    "I have frank set so..."

does that guarantee anything? mmm no

Additional info to anyone that wants to have it, It is available as a starter pack gear when you are starting out.
    You can also get it again through the glintstone set quest which starts by crafting the legendary counterparts, called orcslaying gear.

^this contradicts your so-called "rarity". Granted, the vanity version may be rare.

But is it high demand? no
    Can you get it? easy as pie? yes
    How? If you've deleted it on your previous char then get another one from an alt, lol. And yes, its bound.

Now does that mean that being bound becomes a selling point for the vanity itself? no.
    Why? Due to the fact that you can always get the bound one, anywhere, and whenever. Without a limit of duplicating characters, or accounts.

Seeing from the people that had their previous statements that simply ignored the constructive criticism given with the reason of
    "lmao Idc and I don't read that sh--"
    Well I'm not going to judge your lack of ability to read (or some may call it, being illiterate). Nothings stopping you from doing what you want.

Just know the fact and don't be surprised when you are getting the "intolerant to the intolerant" treatment.

I suppose I've proven my point here. If there's anyone that differs with my opinion, that's okay. That's what a discussion is all about.
    rather than calling out names, which is simply uncalled for. Adieu
    Last edited by xsilentninjax; 12-16-2020 at 05:25 AM.