Quote Originally Posted by Oldguest View Post
before it happens,,
please do not release the red arlor again, cause its already rare just like other unique items in game let the owner keep their pride wearing it and some of them spending much too to have it.
i dont own that but just imagine special items being so unwanted anymore its not good guys.

not being selfish but let something special have it value, just like every game we do play it motivated the players to feel cool about.
but if in the end the devs still release it, well its ur game,,
but something not cool decision will just make the players will feel less good with the game;

perhaps i got some little idea maybe its too late but ok, so

for mage vanity

Name:  mage-01.jpeg
Views: 491
Size:  121.4 KB
its some dwarf from arlorian npc, i think it will match with that new winter backpack vanity

for rogue

Name:  bow-01.jpeg
Views: 494
Size:  145.9 KB
looks like this but can be changed the colors to green tree and add full color lamp with it so it will looks like ghillie suit but have additional full color lamp decoration with it

and for warrior sorry idont have a picture of it but my idea is black white panda costume that will makes warrior looks like a big ball fluffy panda
Ur way to late here bucko and also you are being selfish bringing back red arlor does not take away the value of the vanity you will still have the red arlor just like everyone else will I think it will be cool to see a bunch of Santa’s running around this year sound like a good idea to me try to have a little perspective here player sheesh bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk