Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Winter Event: Snow Dragon Vanities

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    533 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MistaGrinch View Post
    The original poster didn’t seem to have a problem with it and it’s not a insulting thing to say it’s a much easier let down then having him believe that on the same day of event sts is gonna change the Lb rewards because he wants to wear the dragon yea... the chances of that happening is 0% but he is free the to believe different these are only my opinions, have a nice day player

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I realize that, I really do and understand that it can't be changed but you could have been kinder.
    You did come across a bit harsh there, so unlike you too.
    Maybe you could have let them down in a gentler way. That's all I'm saying, no offence meant MistaGrinch, I apologise for any caused, that was not my intention. I'd best get off now before I get told off for de-railing a thread.
    Take care there.🙂👍

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    I realize that, I really do and understand that it can't be changed but you could have been kinder.
    You did come across a bit harsh there, so unlike you too.
    Maybe you could have let them down in a gentler way. That's all I'm saying, no offence meant MistaGrinch, I apologise for any caused, that was not my intention. I'd best get off now before I get told off for de-railing a thread.
    Take care there.
    I agree , totally out of my character I apologize to the original poster and to you also player for my words I hope I can be forgiven. Also if you really want to get on Lb you need a lot of friends or a good guild if not there is no dragons in your foreseeable future sorry bud it’s just not gonna happen

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    533 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MistaGrinch View Post
    I agree , totally out of my character I apologize to the original poster and to you also player for my words I hope I can be forgiven. Also if you really want to get on Lb you need a lot of friends or a good guild if not there is no dragons in your foreseeable future sorry bud it’s just not gonna happen

For me it's not going to happen but I don't care much for the reward anyway. 🙂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    For me it's not going to happen but I don't care much for the reward anyway.
    I was referring to the original poster but that’s cool player have a nice day

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

From own experience i can safely say, you dont have to be online 22hrs for 14 days to top the leaderboards.
    A misconception many people make is the time it takes.
    When you grind an event you will inevitably make gold back, by looting certain items, gold loot in some cases or selling token items.
    These items give Gold gold can be used to invest back in your lb adventure e.g buying energy kits from the store or for example doll run slots in ursoths event (how i got top10 for that event)
    Now not every event is the same, you started your post off by generalizing lbs which is a very backward thing to do.
    Each lb has a different interest level to them, do the majority not like the rewards? Less competition therefore making the lb easier and respectively cheaper to run.
    E.g For ursoth top10 i spent maybe 40m and 12-14hrs a day
    For easter top10 i spent 100m++ and 12-14hrs a day
    Those are raw estimates.
    Those 12-14Hrs include breaks of an hour, showering, eating, whatnot
    I even took a day off for squad night.

Another topic i want to touch on is the “impossibility” argument and how people have school and work, showers and whatnot.
    The only thing im going to say: run lbs when you have school or just a general holiday, obviously theres no way to maintain a top lb spot when you have to work on the daily or sit in school 8hrs day. This is common sense

Long story short, people who complain about lbs being too hard are either Lazy, Can’t afford to miss time or gold and should therefore not run -obviously?- or they just have no experience.
    All i know is i know how extremely much effort it takes to run for the top of the lb, not because its expensive and extremely time consuming, but the repetitiveness makes those 12-14hrs feel like 25hrs, especially when you do this for 2 weeks straight

Thats my 2 cents, not going to argue with anyone here
    Last edited by Spooked; 12-17-2020 at 09:24 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Spooked For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    533 Posts

I'm classed as too lazy but in reality I get bored easily.
    I remember justg saying (this was quite a long time ago). The game shouldn't be work. I don't like it when people say they worked hard to get what they have in a game. Play hard yes.🙂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Tbh im not experienced at running lb, i did it never but im not lazy,I havn't the time or the gold ingame to climb it. All what you guys say is understandable, im just sad because i love the dragon vanities, and i wasn't prepared for something like this change. Yea i think you are right, it's a nice reward for lb, and will make dragon vanities more popular. know that i can't afford the time or gold for top 5. I think lb should be that nice it's good to make a op dragon vanity there, but i don't understand why that requires to take the one on plat tier away... Nevermind, thanks for all of you, i am sorry i shouldn't have made this thread because it's my own problem. Take care all of you <3

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Lb is kinda thing that separate game from being fun to being a competition/job. I havent run any LB but i have feeling it looks like that. I may be wrong ofc.
    I know people will probably get mad at this statement but amount of time you put into running LB you can put into some stuff in real life. Job,school,.... I am not bashing people who are running, i am just saying to maybe consider doing something bit more productive for yourself in real life.
    BUT if you want to do it, yeah sure do it lol. This is just my opinion as "outsider"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Imagine patronizing players who run Lb WOW what a Alpha Move