Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Price Check Eterno Egg

Mt. Everest or sometimes under SpaceTimeStudio’s Basement
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by swoutttt View Post
    Your just making a fool out of yourself. On a positive note, everyone can read it and avoid you next time.
    Have a good day lil boo. Much hate to me from you didn’t mean to hurt anyone’s feelings today🥲

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Ty for making my point more clear ignore and avoid it is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tampia View Post
    Have a good day lil boo. Much hate to me from you didn’t mean to hurt anyone’s feelings today🥲

I really dont know if youre seeking attention or youre genuinely retarded

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Default Price Check Eterno Egg

Quote Originally Posted by Tookyo View Post
    I really dont know if youre seeking attention or youre genuinely retarded
    Woah u came out of nowhere...that’s you who probably seek attention bro. You’re not here to help but to cry also? Don’t be calling people name’s sir wouldn’t want ur precious account banned. It’s clear that you’re not here to help but to trash talk and name call people...might want to rethink lil dude

Last edited by Tampia; 12-28-2020 at 10:03 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Speaking to the thread owner....there is no eterno egg at this moment in cs but I did bought one for 13m during the 2nd week of birthday event. And i sold one for 9.9m 2 weeks ago. Hopefully you’ll buy or sell the egg for a fair price. ty and have a nice day!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

[QUOTE=Tampia;3446834]Woah u came out of nowhere...that’s you who probably seek attention bro. You’re not here to help but to cry also? Don’t be calling people name’s sir wouldn’t want ur precious account banned. It’s clear that you’re not here to help but to trash talk and name call people...might want to rethink lil dude
    U replied to some of my other comments earlier , tho u make so much drama with so many people u dont even know who you replying to lol
    ...................... sad

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Pretty sure the thread owner will ignore you like we do from now on.
    Last edited by swoutttt; 12-28-2020 at 10:57 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tampia View Post
    Lmao. Bro it’s not an assumption, all types of eggs are always dropped and can also be looted in Eggzavier Egg Chest at eggzavier event. Speaking of helping, are you here to help or just telling me that im “assuming” about the price and that it might not be released in Eggzavier event? Im 100% sure all eggs can be drop and looted during eggzavier....and im talking about ALL types of egg heroic/mythuc/arcane/epic/Rare/Legendary/common. It’s sad bro but that’s a fact and it’s the truth not assuming bro in the end, it’s always the seller’s choice how much he would sell it.

All eggs?
    100% sure?
    Say that too my thog.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spooked For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Does it matter if i know you? You’re weird bro. Do I have to be someone you know so we could communicate in an online game? Who cares bro, you can’t name call people here or you will be reported to moderators just to let you know. Giving statement and making A DISCUSSION in “general discussion” threads is part of it. Stop crying about the topic too much like it’s the end of the world for you. If you can’t take the arguments and the tense of this discussion then I suggest you buzz off of this thread before you get reported for trash talking and name calling people, call it drama if you want bro it’s against the policy and game experience of each players playing this game whether it’s in-game or in forum. You joined this thread by going against my statement and not helping the one Asking for help that made this thread in general. Like I said, it will always be the devs decision at the end hopefully devs won’t put it as a drop on eggzavier so you would stop name calling people and cry about this thread. If you’re here to comment to the thread owner, help him. I gave price and reason and you two started getting mad about it like it’s the end of the world, otherwise you’re just here to trashtalk to people who are actually commenting in this thread to help the one asking for prices. If you’re against my statement then be against it, no one is stopping you, im not here to win an argument as well I’m here to give statements about it an defend it not to trashtalk to people who are against it. Anyways, Have a nice day! merry Christmas and happy new year!

Ps yes, sorry for the misunderstanding this is my sec Forum account i used the wrong device!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Xarlorianx; 12-28-2020 at 02:25 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

the guy was just asking for the price and drama came... even in holidays.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Saint Jaffo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xarlorianx View Post
    Does it matter if i know you? You’re weird bro. Do I have to be someone you know so we could communicate in an online game? Who cares bro, you can’t name call people here or you will be reported to moderators just to let you know. Giving statement and making A DISCUSSION in “general discussion” threads is part of it. Stop crying about the topic too much like it’s the end of the world for you. If you can’t take the arguments and the tense of this discussion then I suggest you buzz off of this thread before you get reported for trash talking and name calling people, call it drama if you want bro it’s against the policy and game experience of each players playing this game whether it’s in-game or in forum. You joined this thread by going against my statement and not helping the one Asking for help that made this thread in general. Like I said, it will always be the devs decision at the end hopefully devs won’t put it as a drop on eggzavier so you would stop name calling people and cry about this thread. If you’re here to comment to the thread owner, help him. I gave price and reason and you two started getting mad about it like it’s the end of the world, otherwise you’re just here to trashtalk to people who are actually commenting in this thread to help the one asking for prices. If you’re against my statement then be against it, no one is stopping you, im not here to win an argument as well I’m here to give statements about it an defend it not to trashtalk to people who are against it. Anyways, Have a nice day! merry Christmas and happy new year!

Ps yes, sorry for the misunderstanding this is my sec Forum account i used the wrong device!

You should just have left this topic. The more you write the more you look like a fool. Maybe you should read this topic from the start again and try to understand were it went wrong. There is no reason to play the victim now, cause you have been trash talking all day here. Showing that your not able to have a normal conversation / discussion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

hello all again guys. i turned off notifications and just came here again and it was so funny to read this discussion. You're barking on each other like dogs trying to argue each other w/o 100000% sureness (cuz u don't have time machine/you're not dev of AL), don't want to be toxic but it seems like that. anyways, thanks y'all for info about this egg and now i know it's value. Love y'all again and happy new year(soon) !!!<3333
    thread closed

15. The Following User Says Thank You to magicalll For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by swoutttt View Post
    You should just have left this topic. The more you write the more you look like a fool. Maybe you should read this topic from the start again and try to understand were it went wrong. There is no reason to play the victim now, cause you have been trash talking all day here. Showing that your not able to have a normal conversation / discussion.
    Fyi i was the first one to respond on this thread with my second forum account and your drama came after being hurt by my statement. You should’ve not started trash talking to people at the start and name calling them. Who care who the victim is...what now another drama you’re going to make? Next time keep your drama to yourself, if you disagree with somebody you don’t need to name call them and trashtalk them. No one is going to stop you if you disagree kid no one is going to stop me with my statement either....it’s you who talk more with your drama made it worse...you weren’t here to help the thread owner but to go against me and name call me. And kid, i have no problem if you completely disagree with me, I can’t do anything about. Nex time watch what you type wouldn’t want to regret it. disagree then disagree...no need for you to name call or to be pissed kid have a nice day

Last edited by Xarlorianx; 12-28-2020 at 07:23 PM.