Suggestions for upcoming "CHINESE NEW YEAR / LUNAR NEW YEAR EVENT" VANITY

We know that this event is so cool bringing us a free cool pet and ofcourse a fireworks and "vanities" that probably a much awaited for everyone.

- I have a suggestion regarding for vanity can you please make a vanity like a chinese outfit
"Not a dragon helm or body" but a traditional chinese ourfit ( Ex. Pig tail on helm, traditional outfit for armor a red with button in the middle)

- A Lunar Lantern Banner ( A Lantern Oval or Circle Banner with a Candle light inside of it with a chinese word Arcane Legends on that Lantern or a Chinese Character letter "A" )

- A Lunar Gold Box (Cost by Red Envelope in store) Contains of gold like a normal gold box in Pirate booty and Race Event.

- An Aura wherein if you wear the vanity helm, armor and the banner you will get this aura. (Dragon Aura with killing effect on mobs) Dragon Aura that looks like on winter king aura but a dragons style effect and its color red and blue mixing on it. If you killed an enemy this aura have a chance to explode a firecracker any colors like rainbow.

I hope you will get my point about this suggestions and I hope soon in lunar event pick this suggestions for upcoming new ideas. Thank you