Thread: Some segestions or add ons.

I'm enjoying playing classical blues on my double bass
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Some segestions or add ons.

First of all I think I'd be safe to say that more faces for each character would he fun, my idea was a falcon, a flamingo, and a blue jay for birds. For mages maybe like " mother earth" face that would be green and dark hair. For bears I thought a beaver would be cool! I know beavers arnt bears but neither are koalas... My last add on would be adding new vanities to the Shop like summer hats! Like to keep PL players Lookin and feelin cool you guys could come out with a snippie hat like a hat with no bill with a fan in top I used to have one in real life and figured those would be awesome, anywas that's all my ideas. Thanks-golfer
    Proud member of COT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by apocketlegend View Post
    First of all I think I'd be safe to say that more faces for each character would he fun, my idea was a falcon, a flamingo, and a blue jay for birds. For mages maybe like " mother earth" face that would be green and dark hair. For bears I thought a beaver would be cool! I know beavers arnt bears but neither are koalas... My last add on would be adding new vanities to the Shop like summer hats! Like to keep PL players Lookin and feelin cool you guys could come out with a snippie hat like a hat with no bill with a fan in top I used to have one in real life and figured those would be awesome, anywas that's all my ideas. Thanks-golfer
    more faces would be nice but i like my default bird face summer hats would be good but i mainly use plat for specs. I might buy the fan hat if it could fly and was real. nice suggestions
    ShadowPlat OneMoreDay RegiLess & RegFree
    My Guess: 177