Quoting from In-Game: 2010-04-09 Content Update (45589)
-Revised how stats affect damage, hit, crit, and dodge (Dex and Int now influence damage, health, and health regen). End Quote.

However: I really appreciate your input. I was going to abandon my character going into level 20 as I had balanced the stats evenly across the three attributes. More or less as best I could. Because of which I could not equip loot. On making just a surface comparison with one presented by all of you!?!, I think I'll hold my character until the Dev's adjust requirements for equipping loot accordingly.

Alta: Level 28 / AJP: Level 20
Kills: 2654 / Kills: 3670
Deaths: 121 / Deaths: 63

STR: 1 / STR: 38
DEX: 20 / DEX: 51
INT: 130 / INT: 21

Hit%: 97 / Hit%: 94
Crit: 12 / Crit: 11
Dodge: 1 / Dodge: 4
Health: 200 // Health: 269
Regen: 0 / Regen: 1
Mana: 365 / mana: 260
Regen: 4 / Regen: 3
Damage: 56-66 // Damage: 36-44
DPS: 23 / DPS: 21
Armor: 43 / Armor: 26

Character AJP is 8 levels below. And As Presently Equipped. Lvl. 10 Armor and a Lvl. 15 Bow at best. Not sure at the moment. Will check back with that.

Would be happy to present a screen shot. Not sure how. Didnt want to offend some by asking a question tht’s prbbly already been asked before. But as I said. Am happy to furnish the same shld which be necessary.

I also realize that the death/kill comp. is pretty meaningless. As you are prbbly rushing through to lvl up for demo purposes only. But that is also why I didnt make a similar comparison with the warriors you presented at the top of your post. Tho am sure there will be feedback accordingly and as well.

Ultimately, hope this helps in your analysis and in the loong run.. . ..