Quote Originally Posted by Saint Jaffo View Post
What's going on with support? Is anyone else being ignored by them? I have been trying to contact them since last week due to a problem with my account, and they simply don't answer to me. First I sent them a message with the email linked to my account, then I sent them another message with my educational email, and yesterday I sent them another message with my personal email, but there's no response for any of them. I know they take a while to answer, that's why I waited 2-3 days before sending any other messages, but it's incredible that I still have no answer in any of my emails. I know that this thread might go down, but is anyone of you being ignored by support?
Based on my experience, the more severe, bonafied legit issues are usually handled swiftly.....

More technical issues like account stuff, bans, and numerous emails usually takes more time due to the need to dig deep and investigate. If they do not get back to you, it's probably due to the fact that your inquiry is "not attention worthy" due to the nature of it.