Quote Originally Posted by worshipped View Post
The purpose of this thread is to point out one of the issues that is existing with the current leaderboard. If we take a look at the current top players leaderboard, there are currently 54 players with maximum possible aps attainable.

Taking a look back at the previous leaderboards i noticed that before,hardly anyone had all the aps, atleast definitely not 50+ players!!!. So what i am basically trying to say is that there is no "Top Player" in arcane legends at the moment.So what i am suggesting is adding achievements that are way harder to obtain than the current existing aps.(definitely not 5k boss/region as we can all agree that is just boring). I have a few in mind actually.

1. Leveling up 'x' no: of pets to max level

2. When the new expansion hits, a new arena map similar to shuyal planar arena should be introduced with similar aps like that of shuyal arena,but harder. Each run should last 8-10 mins with max gears.

3. Crafting a new gear/item ( similar to planar pendant) that is useful in the new expansion and is bound. The materials needed for crafting should be super rare. Maybe the crafting components shall be available from chests that drop from the new "arena map".

I am open to criticisms and suggestions . Thank you for reading.

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk
  • 1. -1 is already done by many
  • 2. -1 Why max gears? Why exclude newer players
  • 3. -1 why force players to spend all their time in one map.
    It’s a game killer.

Personally many players deserve to be top #1 player(s). I am very happy STS has opened the LB to reflect
this and took away PvE kills as a tie breaker.

All new APs should be an AP that has not already been completed to
keep the playing field even.

I do some what agree with a craft-able AP, maybe a series of pets one of each rarity that needs to be crafted, with non-tradable ingredients found all over Arlor, or a random boss drop. Maybe add some craftable sets again, maybe a location for establishments.