Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
Then get timur or geng? Youre making it sound like its unacceptable this pet isnt on par with those which makes absolutely no sense.
Not every pet stands out in the same aspects, for that matter most pets are mainly used for vanity purposes, especially when it comes to passive abilities. Heroic grimm for example
The hapiness bonus is a joke? Thats a surprise? I can barely think of a handful of helpful hapiness bonusses from the hundreds of pets currently in the game, this is nothing new.
Not sure why youre mentioning the token buy concept, i already mentioned it should be purchasable with tokens this doesnt really add anything to the conversation
Whether or not or how i feel about content it is my problem and it is certainly not yours, correct?

So whether or not or whichever pet i use is also not much of your problem, correct?

If you feel this new pet is great and exceeded your ecpectation feel free to praise it but you do not need to cut others opinion just to plan yours in the pot, it is unnecessary and a bit shallow.

End of this for me, good luck.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk