Thread: The New Ox Pet....

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    Opportunist attitude of conformist? Whos trying to seem smart here?
    You cant have everything in the world, and thats true, not everything is gonna go your way, and thats a fact everyone lives with.
    So far ive only seen moans of despair from people making it seem like the pet’s stats are the end of the world, when theres absolutely no law stating pet stats should increase as we go, seems to me like thats the only argument given.
    Im having alot of struggle comprehending the first part of your message, maybe try to write in simpler english because without throwing jabs it doesnt really make much sense
    Not sure as to why it is a “so funny answer” either, maybe elaborate on that?
    Also wondering why im being referred to as a conformist when im not really agreeing or complying with anything here.. maybe check your dictionary?
    If you cant understand what im saying, i definitely overestimated you. I also notice that you enjoy being the parsley of every forum sauce, so im not gonna keep feeding your desires of prominence.
    You can keep using language excuse to discredit others instead of giving an reasonable opinion. I dont really care

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluehazee For This Useful Post: