Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by marsu4u View Post
    1. The concept of a raffle if you google it is to raise money anyway.
    2. I have never said I do no make any gold from the raffles.
    3. Everything is on video nothing fishy behind the scenes like you conspiracy theorists are saying.
    4. There's literally Sirscamsalot in Kraag, if that isn't gambling then tell me what is?
    5. Lastly Idk what kind of newbies can afford to spare 7.5m for a raffle (In fact 2 poor people actually made gold from that raffle & were extremely happy)
    6. People are joining knowing that the odds off winning are low.
    7. Addressing what you said about using alts to cheat the raffle, no matter what ign you would enter under you would still need to get a ticket so AGAIN your logic is flawed my friend!
    What actually is the issue now that we have clarified the profit making is a part of it? (which was never hidden)
    1. raise money? a raffle is for benevolency the host should never enrich from that.
    2. yes easy 120m, 300m ripping people whata nxt? 500m in 1 hr? ripping people especially newbies?
    3. I have never said you have alt accounts accumulating all prizes. Though it could be a possibility
    4. thats 10k per try btw and Its the developer who put it in? are you a developer?
    5. the odds? 1/80? the whales 50/80? and you 100/100 ez 300m
    6. No people are joining because of enticing advertising no sane player will join if they realize the odds of winning are 1/80 and again 50/80 for the whale.
    7. Yes the main issue is profiting for the expense of the naive players !

Say your logic is followed, for future events 500m raffle then 1b entry points to start? 500m for u again? so now you admit the means for this is to get your ends of earning massive profit, you just admitted it. what a shame. gotta wash my hands after this.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dynastygaming For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    You should have contacted Devs first if you didnt
    I did this actually, hence why I proceeded with it!

Quote Originally Posted by dynastygaming View Post
    1. raise money? a raffle is for benevolency the host should never enrich from that.
    2. yes easy 120m, 300m ripping people whata nxt? 500m in 1 hr? ripping people especially newbies?
    3. I have never said you have alt accounts accumulating all prizes. Though it could be a possibility
    4. thats 10k per try btw and Its the developer who put it in? are you a developer?
    5. the odds? 1/80? the whales 50/80? and you 100/100 ez 300m
    6. No people are joining because of enticing advertising no sane player will join if they realize the odds of winning are 1/80 and again 50/80 for the whale.
    7. Yes the main issue is profiting for the expense of the naive players !

Say your logic is followed, for future events 500m raffle then 1b entry points to start? 500m for u again? so now you admit the means for this is to get your ends of earning massive profit, you just admitted it. what a shame. gotta wash my hands after this.
    1. You still haven't explained why its wrong to do a raffle.
    2. According to your logic you are just mad that I am making gold of the raffle which again does not explain why the raffle should not be done (fyi ur numbers r wrong for profits but anyway)
    3. -
    4. Me being a developer or not doesn't change the fact meaning its still another point you haven't cleared off.
    5. You logic here is again flawed because wether 1 person buys 50 tickets or 50 individuals buy those tickets that same quantity of tickets will be sold meaning that the player still has 1/80 chance of winning. So even if 1 person bought 79 tickets & another buys 1 his odds would not change no matter how many tickets are bought by other players ad long as its within the parameter "80" you gave.
    6. Again like I explained in 5. people odds are exactly the same no matter if a whale buys the other 79 tickets or multiple people, furthermore everybody is aware that there chances are low when they purchase 1 ticket OBVIOUSLY (Furthermore people who ur calling whales are putting more on line)
    7. Nobody is naive people are being told what's going on no hidden information, they know that they are paying for 1 ticket at a chance to win (in fact in multiple raffles people with 1 ticket have won as seen on my streams)
    7.1 Your only issue I can see is that I am making somewhat gold from the raffle which just sounds like spite/jealousy which I think is very childish.

Also with this I rest my case as none of my points have been addressed with an actually logical response & the forums don't need any more drama so have a lovely evening!
    Last edited by marsu4u; 02-22-2021 at 10:58 AM.
    YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/marsu4u

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

7. Nobody is naive people are being told what's going on no hidden information, they know that they are paying for 1 ticket at a chance to win
    Had they been told that only your/your friends' alts can win it? and that their chance to win is 0%?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by synoptix View Post
    Had they been told that only your/your friends' alts can win it? and that their chance to win is 0%?
    No because that would be incorrect
    YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/marsu4u

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

No because that would be incorrect
    incorrect because nobody would take part in your fake raffles if they know all info about it? lols