Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: People who complain about warrior weapons.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by trueido View Post
    I want to make few things clear.
    I see people complaining over and over about warrior weapons, especialy about the glintstone aegis.
    I have played rog for 6 years, I moved to warrior few months ago cause rog gears is too expensive in my opinion and I can 100% sure that rogs are way more op than warriors.

Warriors are good at damage for mobs and bad against bosses.
    For example: you will never see a warrior in hydra/fly LB.
    Warrior strength is about survivability while good damage against minions.

Glintstone aegis is good, not OP.
    If you will ever try to use glintstone aegis alone against any mobs, you will see it does 200 damage against mobs after 10 hits you make.
    Only 200! Why warriors use it?
    Cause, when you play evg for example, you start with dozer axe proc, dozer aegis proc, then when chasml vest procs you should swap to glintstone aegis.
    That means:
    Dozer axe: X3 buff your damage.
    Dozer aegis: 100% crit, X2 damage
    Chasmal: X2 damage

So it make 200 damage to 1200 damage each which is in crit, is about 2000-3000 damage.
    That's the warrior strength I was talking about, its good against mobs only, useless against bosses.
    Yes yes its a warrior 46 weapon but its not op, the all proc stack thingy is OP, look at all the buffs combined I mentioned.

But ok, let's say you still want warrior not to use their only strength which is clearing mobs, that will be not allowing different items to stack.
    Ok, so if the devs will make this change, remember dear rogs/mages that you will not be able to use proc stack yourselfes such as:
    Duggar daggers proc + sunken proc
    Duggar daggers proc + duggar bow proc
    Duggar daggers proc + ebon daggers
    Duggar daggers + ebon armor

If you want warrior to nerf, make sure you are ok with these nerfs too, cause yeah rogs are still very OP, 1 shotting bosses in deep marsh with the combos I have just mentioned.
    That will be all, have a great day
    Mages are the one that should kill mobs, wariors are for taunting enemies and tanking damage and rogs for bosses and pvp, its like thst in every mmorpg there is, you say rogs are more op then warriors? Try warrior VS rog 1v1 where you only have 1 set, rog gets rekt, check evg lb, warriors do 400k+ points and i even saw someone do 1.1m. About hydra dm orrick its true its rogue domination but then at the same time check temple event, its complete war domination and in thst event you can get a permanent badge, vanity, title, banner and in hydra and orrick you only get a badge for a month. Also war with rage can easily clear evg wave solo, so yes they are pretty broken and they deserve a nerf.

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk
    Last edited by Kolpertis_333; 03-16-2021 at 08:53 AM.