Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Your thoughts on the Alien Oasis?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    1. Part two will have aliens. Egypt and Aliens relate to each other.
    2. Bosses are easy if you gang up, I think we are used to frogmar but Seth compared to Zeke, Seth wins. Seth is the hardest boss, second being Anubis. Anubis compared to Zeke, about equal.
    3. The items could use some work. If you get the right drops, they have great stats!

Day 1= Fairly satisfied, rather this than nothing!
    lol... alien is a term for different or new.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Instinctive View Post
    lol... alien is a term for different or new.....
    Seth is more like Le Chomp, he is melee but does shoot the occasional fireball

I haven't come across Anubis yet so I can't comment on that. But I think the boss that does the most damage are Fabio, Frogmar, and Zeke. Zeke has the highest defense among the three but I believe Fabio does the highest damage - I got 1 Hit KO-ed on my Bear even with Tanker's Ale and Iron Blood active.
    MEMBER OF THE LEGENDS CLAN

DO CHECKOUT MY SALE THREAD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Yes Gwen, I do speak on behalf of all of the devs. And of course we take this to heart... this game has our hearts in it. We are people, just like you, and this is our life's work. As I have said before, we are not looking for snuggles and pats on the back. But when we hear that this sucks, or that is crap, it discourages us from being communicative. We very much appreciate professional feedback. That helps us make the game better for everyone.
    But you want our honest feedback, right? Like what works & what we love... And what we don't like that we think maybe needs work? I hope my posts in this thread didn't hurt anyone's feelings. I just tried to be honest and say what I loved and what wasn't ideal for me. If someone takes time to really post about what they liked & didn't like, as long as it's constructive & considerate, you guys do want the "don't like" with the "like," right? Since the whole idea of the feedback is always for the benefit of the game? I try to always be considerate, positive, and also honest. I hope I have been. I love PL. You devs made an rpg game that got me to play! My husband thanks you daily! I just want to contribute and be helpful...
    Last edited by Furrawn; 06-22-2010 at 11:17 PM.
    Generally speaking, a howling wilderness does not howl: it is the imagination of the traveler that does the howling. ~ Thoreau
    FURRAWN 45 Paladin ButterflyPoet 45 pure dex ScarlettOHara 45 Intbear Jeannedarc 22 Mage Trickortreat lvl 22 100% pure organic chicken Christmastree 13 Mage

The Great Mountain of .........................BLEED!!!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Furrawn View Post
    But you want our honest feedback, right? Like what works & what we love... And what we don't like that we think maybe needs work? I hope my posts in this thread didn't hurt anyone's feelings. I just tried to be honest and say what I loved and what wasn't ideal for me. If someone takes time to really post about what they liked & didn't like, as long as it's constructive & considerate, you guys do want the "don't like" with the "like," right? Since the whole idea of the feedback is always for the benefit of the game? I try to always be considerate, positive, and also honest. I hope I have been. I love PL. You devs made an rpg game that got me to play! My husband thanks you daily! I just want to contribute and be helpful...
    For the record.. I'm not the one that said that the game sucked or anything like that.. ty WB Furry!!

The Great Mountain of .........................BLEED!!!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

................................. I don't know how I double posted, but I did.. accident

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'd rather pay 10 plat for an update that includes a realm-wide auction house and nothing more than a new campaign at this point. It's definitely at the top of my list
    I bet your on Gwend's list.....
    Renumoth damage pot spamming, 91 dodge, sexy shiv bear
    Tjornan super ultra pink carrying, rich pally Mokugoja Pretty lame twink really
    Phoenix Guild. Rising From the Ashes
    "Im here to kick butt and drink milk. and i just finished my milk...." - ME