Quote Originally Posted by Kolpertis_333 View Post
I dont understand why People call mage a support class. Its a mage, it does aoe, and has 2 skills that help party members, ulti and heal, heal is not used in pve and ulti is not used in pvp, also in pve if mage gets his procs in same time, he can shred a boss in a few seconds. So how is it exactly a support class? Using that logic than every class is support class, rogue can buff allies damage and armor (bomb) and war can also buff with that weird horn skill used in honor.

There is no support class in Al, stop insulting us mages all the time

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk
pretty much he/she wasn't insulting but hey bedyns just made a thread with a completely different topic.

anyway i love your idea overall, especially when you talked about lifesteal: it's innovative and cool at the same time.. it's basically something you would expect from a mage but the question is. will it work properly? like how efficient may it be? i think it will really depend on the new mobs etc.. if they will be deadly, the lifesteal proc is a reasonable way to avoid dying. I personally like it but looking forward to other ppl thoughts as well