Quote Originally Posted by Greazemk View Post
Stop listening to whoever tells you to merch, it is so bad and slow gold income and often you lose gold.

What can you merch with 10m?
Just like what Firebelt said, Let's say you can do some merching with that amount, the profit you will get is 100k-400k.
Look at those people farming events and making 10m more or less in a single event.
Profit with 10m is 100-400k? Lolz if u have no clue its best to dont say anything at all. With 10m u can easely make 1-3m profit on each trade, even more if you know wich items to buy. I even dare to say I can turn a 10m into 100m in a month. But merching requires a lot information. You need to know market inside out and even then it's hard to predict. My advise try to aim for some items and try to follow them in auction/chat.
See wich ones sell and for what price. And the timeframe the items sell. It can say a lot about the demand of the item. If you really want to get in merching u need to make a lot observation hours before actually go into it. Know the market and use it into your advantage. If you want u can send me a pm and i can give you some tips on wich items to merch.