Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
Artificial numbers to represent how trustworthy you are? No thanks.
Only times ive lent our gave people a loan is when i have good experiences with that person or know them very well.
This is the way it should be in my opinion, i dont need artificially exploitative numbers telling me how trustworthy i am.
To each their own i suppose, in the end if you cant afford something then save up till you can, youre gonna have to pay for it regardless

Capping account? Sure, something that can be done in a week with some good effort, doesnt really sounds watertight to me

Pve scores? Guess botting hauntlet is coming back.

Having an old acc says nothing in 90% of the cases, i have a few emails with accounts dating back to 2013 and 2014, totally clean accounts who would get favor points by the system for no reason

Purchasing plat is a double edged sword, and doesnt mean someone will value their account at all.
What i would do if i was a scammer, just buy 1.7k plat on an acc, buy ... with it and transfer it to my main acc, free trust points = free gold to scam from your system

Daily login once again doesnt make an account any more valuable nor is it hard to do this in mass

Running maps frequently adds onto #2, hitting 2 birds with one stone

Also why should unequipping gear result in -points? Basically means no gl gear, no glintstone set, no upgrading gear, no switching gear etc etc
He tried to share his opinion and it looks pretty good and pls stop saying fully negative stuff about new ideas as u cant think or will never do anything to help the community here ..

I think all the bad things that u have told u are still doing and trying it. Scammer ,botting?????? All seems like a perfect synonym for ur Attitude and mindset...

Dont pollute the forum with ur toxic comments in the case you want to post such stuff u can private dm him or as usual tell something here and het ignored as the community knows the type of person u are ...

No personal vendetta but its sad u always come up with bad comments when new ideas are shared .....

-FA