Quote Originally Posted by Teoekeri View Post
There is some players who purchased 10k ++ blue gems waiting it to reach 100k so they start selling
And other new players who wait awaken event to awake his full bad awaken gears

I think hard to Satisfied both

But as i know it comes every 6 months ,, so all kind of players have chances to awake his gears

Awaken event can be with huntle event ,, so both events together can make next week very interesting
Fyi all of us were poor .. there was a time when i worked hard for a lepre amu which is like 10 gold now..... so i would suggest you to stop supporting the poor and ask then to work harder.... there is no difference between both...

And fyi people who stash them walk around like a noob with people insulting them... but thwy had spent their money on gems.. the 90k that theu recieve is the reward for waiting and getting abuses from top tier players and when we enter gates they call us noob and abuse our parents...so quit this talk and stat motivating poor people to work hard for a SINGLE Awak gem.... i also used to beg my guildie to let me in his pt ... and he abused me... so stop feeling sorry for them... ir will weaken thei aspiration.

@cinco hope you are doing well in thie covid situation, and we cant thank you enough for the awesome content .

-FA