Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: BONUS! 5/26/2021 | Weekend Sales + New Exclusive Sorcerer Vanity!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mythocrisis View Post
    So again you're saying what a handful of people on this thread have expressed is "(from the majority)"
    Huh? You're wrong ,theres more people in game who haven't seen this or more on the forums.
    It's just another vanity.
    So all the vanities released by STS are masterclass?
    Treat this as another vanity and i like it personally and want to see a big handed Mage for once since I like hands.
    Tc
    Developers, in any case, heavily rely on or consider customer feedback to improve their products and, as a result, their outcomes. Business is business, you wouldn't want to market products based on what you want instead of what customers want to engage in.. unless you want your business to regress.

The issue is really straightforward. A vanity that is very different from the given expectation you see in game.

On the contrary, It's mind-boggling to see people like you advise individuals who provide positive feedback to quit whining.

Cinco now admits that recreating Ashera's appearance in the game as a wearable vanity is a difficult task. That means the Ashera you see above was unintentional, but given what is possible, that is what we get. End of discussion..

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post: