Page 186 of 204 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,720 of 4061

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: O&C IGN database

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    Anyone know EXACTLY what happens when your sub runs out? I have like 2-3 more days and can't get solid answers from the mods over there. I want to make sure if my sub lapses I won't lose any info (I'm somewhat scared that they may not even be prepared for that situation, just like they haven't fixed those bugged accounts).
    An actual piece of info from the wasteland that is the Gameloft site:

Hi guys,

Ok, I see that you all are very worried about the upcoming resub. I understand your concern pretty well.

It makes me really unhappy to tell you again that at the moment we can't provide you any info on the 2nd Update.

Just to clarify some issues about the resub:

The players whose accounts get expired will be able to log in but they will only be able to view their characters or purchase subscription.

A good piece of news is that your characters won't be lost if you fail to resub before the claimed deadline. You will still be able to log in whenever you wish, renew your subscription and continue with your toons. Smiley

Cheers

Sand

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Benaorn View Post
    Send me all your gold and I'll determine if it's a lot or not.
    Should I pull down and include the unsold symbols or should I just wait to see if they sell first then send you my gold. I want to make sure you are able to get an accurate assessment of its lotnesss.

HunnySniper - HunnyStorm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    Should I pull down and include the unsold symbols or should I just wait to see if they sell first then send you my gold. I want to make sure you are able to get an accurate assessment of its lotnesss.
    Fluff -- don't fall for Benaorn's crafty attempt to scam you out of your gold. No need to send the gold anywhere. Just send me a PM with your log-in information and I can just log into your account and give you an estimate of your increadible wealth.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Doubletime View Post
    Fluff -- don't fall for Benaorn's crafty attempt to scam you out of your gold. No need to send the gold anywhere. Just send me a PM with your log-in information and I can just log into your account and give you an estimate of your increadible wealth.
    Wow, that was easy! Thanks. I was a little confused when you pm'd me that I only had 5 gold, but I just logged back in and it turns out you were right! Sorry again for not trusting your math, and I appreciate your assessment of my 5 gold as having 65% 'lotness'. Guess it is back to farming for me!

HunnySniper - HunnyStorm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Yes. And, as usual, they circumvented my question about the mailbox/AH. So I guess I'll just have to take a chance on it bc I don't have the inventory space to hold all those items (about 150 now). I'm not renewing out of principle. If they would add content and/or fix all the lousy bugs, I would gladly give them my three bucks. But I'm not gonna give them my money just so they can run away with it and dump the game. Guess I'll be the guinea pig. If anything happens to my stuff, I'll report back.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Yes. And, as usual, they circumvented my question about the mailbox/AH. So I guess I'll just have to take a chance on it bc I don't have the inventory space to hold all those items (about 150 now). I'm not renewing out of principle. If they would add content and/or fix all the lousy bugs, I would gladly give them my three bucks. But I'm not gonna give them my money just so they can run away with it and dump the game. Guess I'll be the guinea pig. If anything happens to my stuff, I'll report back.
    You have three characters with full stash and inventory plus an additional 150 items? Do you collect blues or something?

HunnySniper - HunnyStorm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Nope, I just craft a lot and I don't like liquidating things, so I just keep listing them in the AH. Went from 250+ to 150, so they do sell, just slowly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

What are you crafting that sell for 150? I think I'll renew my sub as I still enjoy pvping for now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

150 items, not gold

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

o&c is awesome

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

THERE ARE ALOT OF GLITCHES I'VE SEEN:

The Super Jump Glitch
    Immune to Lacerate at certain times
    Pounding glow not causing damage, as in not even showing a parry, dodge, block, resist, or a miss. O.O
    The moment when Shield Slap does not stun the opponent when you specifically put points into your guardian talent tree so that it would stun the opponent

Still on the lookout for more...

ANyway, I really wish you could wear rings on all your 8 fingers lol, i have so many leftover rings that are bound and I don't want to sell them and I really need them but my other rings have better stats that keep my survivability high .

EDIT: My warrior build: 104314150001000000000031131353​11001035310001

Yes, there are only 4 points in Warpath, it's ok as long as you take only 1 point
    Last edited by LIGHTNINGLORD67; 07-25-2011 at 03:31 PM.
    List of Insults! Found by me.
    THIS IS!!!!!!!.....sparta.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

So you are quitting the guild?

HunnySniper - HunnyStorm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Not quitting the guild, just waiting until they give me a reason to resub before doing so.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Mages are fun, but a pain in the derriere. Just got permafrost, but haven't really played much since getting it to see its supposed awesomeness.
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MITSUISUN View Post
    Yup yup, archer is versatile )

I need to get back on to my archer again, currently highest i am doing 3062 Snipe, need to work on mh gear more so i can reach 3500 my next goal )
    Hi. I saw this when i was looking for ways to improve my archer (O&C). 3000+ Snipe is amazing. Can you please share how you do it??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
    Hi. I saw this when i was looking for ways to improve my archer (O&C). 3000+ Snipe is amazing. Can you please share how you do it??
    After browsed through a few posts. I think you were talking about PL instead of O&C......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Moogerfooger View Post
    Mages are fun, but a pain in the derriere. Just got permafrost, but haven't really played much since getting it to see its supposed awesomeness.
    You'll like it. I can kill things 6 levels above me with it. Grinding goes a lot quicker since you can now effectively kite and kill multiple enemies at once.
    Stuck in the game? Don't know what to do? Try this new awesome section on the forums which contains guides created by players to address various game issues. Click HERE to go to it! You can also use the nifty SEARCH feature on these forums to find your answer as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I've just been downloading free games while waiting on O&C update. Most have been bad and deleted. But I recommend Army of Darkness Defense (yes, based on the movie). Downloaded it and couldn't stop playing.

Eternity Warriors was an epic fail -- no equipment drops -- and the best stuff is bought with cash (and has no level limits). Absolute junk.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Who is xEnraged?

HunnySniper - HunnyStorm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    Who is xEnraged?
    It's Cryo. Why?