Oh well. Thought it was an idea that could benefit the overall game experience.
Took me some time to discover forums and i find 'giving hints' to 'new' players isn't always easy, since, however cautious you are, it may sound like 'you're not doing it right'... Same with admitting you don't know and ask a question or two when you're new and called your toon 'hellraiser' or 'iknowitall'...
Bear's 'how to' in the swamp or ao1 differs from ao2 or lost expedition.
Im discovering all the changes you guys brought to lower levels, new towns I hardly set foot in. Really great. But being a 35 ish bird now, I can tell that even few new 35s know the fun ways to play, Talk while playing, enjoy working with other players.

As supposed team leaders I'd say most bears don't have a lot of fun from lost expedition to ao2. Birds and mages basically know how to live without'em and lead the way.
In 35 lvls i met and instantly friended only one bear that had understood how he could have fun with mob control, grouping mobs for us to nuke. Found pretty much by himself the 'quick, got the whole map baddies on my tail'.
Another common experience: I'm spreading roots every time the skills are avail, and don't have too many lightnings combos... Nevermind.

Nothing new here I know, but since platinum ambassadors npcs are becoming more present in the game, how about having some 'gameplay or team building ambassadors' as well, for the sake of tutorials.

Not sure, technically, that a quest could be based on how much combos you're making in one run but that would have ppl wondering about how to create them and learn these mechanics in the process.

Npcs wouldn't have to explain everything in length if you guys prefer and could just give directions for each classes 'role', each skills uses etc...
"Beckon ? Yes a powerful stomp right after makes a lot of damage. But how about trying beckon close to a wall, and them move away a bit before you stomp... Btw I wonder what would happen if your enemies were to be frozen before you do stomp"
Maybe those npcs should be located in really difficult maps. Croc's or frozen nightmares idk

Only downfall of this temple of elders idea will be to find which privileged forum member gets to be in. Maybe not such a good idea after all, since they are quite a lot of worthy and dedicated contributors.

But I sure would like to help, as many others I'm sure, to find the right formulation to fit some valuable information in so few lines, buttons etc, if there were to be some kind of a contest.

Having to leave the game to browse the 'knowledge arcanes of the ancients' on how to play or gain access the real addictive fun you'll discover eventually at some point (some at lvl10, some others at 41) is quite a big step.

Ok I'm done, sorry thread, seems like I killed you. rest in peace.