Quote Originally Posted by BaronB View Post
Quite the accusation you're making friend... pretty sure the topic of exploits or bugs about Arena got all blown up and settled back in what 2020? or early this year?...

With the amount it has come up on forums before, if there was some kind of "cheat" it would have been exposed and people would have gotten banned by now (a perspective worth keeping in mind)

Make friends, form a team, work hard.

Some people have been working at it for years to figure out the best ways to run maps and get records... Only a fool would essentially give away all that hard work to strangers especially for free and whilst still competing.

Throwing slander at people because you've given up after a few days or months just shows a lack of perseverance and character.

Asking on forums if anyone wants to form a team to be in the competition is healthy and a good start, keep it at that rather than turning your own thread into one where you're simply throwing your toys out the pram.

Good luck with the team and future runs ^.^

1 <3
While I agree that people should find new "tricks and tips" to compete in lb, however it's mathematically impossible to get those times we have in lb rn....

I know there's some exploit to dmg the boss during its invulnerable state, and obviously it wasn't meant to be this way...

I think the only reason devs aren't addressing it is due to the fact that season is about to end, and it would be too much work to do it when they didn't have enough info on it..

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk