Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xsilentninjax View Post
    *sips tea* ah... tis' refreshing

Quote Originally Posted by Luckycharmx View Post
    Toxic? This thread And by the way im allergic to bull****.
    2 glint aeg and complain about why the prices went up? like i said. Another lying hypocrite. Just because you cant get a hold of one and here you are making baseless and BS remarks towards nerfing it. You wanna have it. Go farm or buy plat and sell stuff for gold. This is like your 4th thread about nerfing the glint entitled princess. So what else? What BS do u have left?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So you’re point is what? Players shouldnt be using low level weapons? Because “its a low level weap” and its a mythic weapon aswell? Its all about strategy and utilizing its proc, what was the slot bars on the corner of the screen for? Was it for display? Whats next? for pve jesus christ just say u dont have glint aegis and wanna get 1 so bad but because prices went up and instead of farming to obtain 1 you are here complaining about it, making excuses and wanting to nerf it. Entitled much? Sesh just another hypocrite. Im done so much toxicity in here about nerfing stuff.

Not to the point on putting our lives on it. Its more about people complaining about stuff that they didnt have and since they cant get one they’re crying here and trying to get it nerfed. They could’ve farm for days, weeks or months. This thread wouldnt exist if he has glint aeg at the first place. What else?

I’ll give you one. Baby blizz. Like it was already mentioned above. So what else? Did you do ur research about meph “giving 100% damage reduction? “ u better do it in evg or crypt. With no gears at all and use meph AA lets see if u can last “6s”

Do i need to go on or

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kystone For This Useful Post: