Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please sts change evg group lb

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kharjojo View Post
    "Something is rotten in Arlor", if it has become a normal thing for the dps to stay behind a wall, even turning their afk time for 2-3 hours, whyle the tank is working his bum to do his job, but ofc he has more or less 0.20 secs each wave to eat a sandwich and, lucky him, to run to the bathroom, unless he has a bottle under his desk, which is something i would recommend to all the tanks out there, you know.
    That being said, i do believe that is unfair to blame the lb players if they have the time and the will to reach every month higher and higher waves, but the mechanics of that map should be rewieved and i sincerely hope we'll have the chance, soon ffs, to explore new contents and to move on from this 2 years old waves-game formula.
    Just my 2 cents, peace out.
    I hope we can move on from this content as well bro...but when expansion comes evg will still be here....its not going anywhere

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oawaoebi View Post
    You want to explain me egg is not a times run? You have exactly 60 seconds to complete the map. Its not like you have endless time to finish 1 wave.
    I dont understand what u are asking bro lol sorry I'm nub...I have nvr seen u in evg ever bro so...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Naaabmage View Post
    Im not talking about hc mode bro this is evg group lb...your talking about ppl fast capping and event runners this has nothing to do with that lol...u mean to tell me them ppl took zero breaks? I bet them ppl had plenty of time for grabbing a drink eating or washroom... In evg u have literal seconds between waves or ur dead and its game over...its not the same
    I know what you are talking about but it seems that you haven't run any lbs before. Thats why I drew parallels to other lbs but it doesn't seem like you want to hear anything like that. Let me put in other words. I've run almost every lb at least once and from experience I'd judge the amount of dedication you have to invest into this one at the lower end. The amount of gear on the other hand is on top. I see no reason to buff a map bc someone has to run 4h for the badge. It's no near the insanity of other lbs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Yeah well this isnt like other lbs where u cant take a minute break so idk why u bringing up ur past lb experience lol this is different then all them no I havent run any lbs other than 2015 winter lb and this years easter which isnt running anything lol so u saying u ran all lbs is saying what? U are very experienced with running 6h without a minute break? Lol can u go 6h run evg nonstop bro? I will gladly lend u my gears so u can try

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

I hope we can move on from this content as well bro...but when expansion comes evg will still be here....its not going anywhere
    If it wont be reviewed it will have to be tuned to the new cap. If at level 76 it's already a gold mine, it shouldn't be the same when the new cap will come, at least it's something we should expect i guess.
    If this will happen (and it will at one point), i doubt we'll see lb records of 8+hours.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Yeah well this isnt like other lbs where u cant take a minute break so idk why u bringing up ur past lb experience lol this is different then all them no I havent run any lbs other than 2015 winter lb and this years easter which isnt running anything lol so u saying u ran all lbs is saying what? U are very experienced with running 6h without a minute break? Lol can u go 6h run evg nonstop bro? I will gladly lend u my gears so u can try
    I ran normal gates for 6h before evg was a thing and been on solo evg lb, not on team tho. Im mentioning this to support my statement instead of doing vague suggestions without any reason. I can buy my own gear but I'm not tempted due the rewards. I gave my opinion, I'm gone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    I ran normal gates for 6h before evg was a thing and been on solo evg lb, not on team tho. Im mentioning this to support my statement instead of doing vague suggestions without any reason. I can buy my own gear but I'm not tempted due the rewards. I gave my opinion, I'm gone.
    Normal gates is nothing compared to evg bro lol...solo evg is not the same them runs are short and sweet...ik u can buy ur own gears lol I only offered cus u can take mine for one day instead of buying gears...easier lol...anyways ty for ur opinion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ye will be good

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

As warrior,i would like a option after a wave end for add a timer for the next wave starts,because some times I gtg but just for some minutes,so that would be helpful for don't need remap or find other pt...About evg lb,as i see it will always stay the same,when damage reduction have a cap it might change to lower points.

Sent from me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Make the group lb a timed run

Why should everyone be forced to play for 4h at least just for a spot on lb omg imagine doing 500 waves just for a spot on the lb...its not like this now....but soon it will be..many ppl just simply dont have the time to run for the long hours maybe I'm crying u will say but idc tbh lol

I think making timed run to wave 200 or 300 would be great whoever reaches wave 300 or 200 whatever the case...the fastest will get top spot at least this way many can have a chance at the lb..for wave 200 or 300 still need good gears and good team to achieve them waves so it wont be super easy
    I do agree. Like not everyone has the time. Forget about “oh it’s just a few hours you’re just lazy” but I’m talking about the people who literally can’t dedicate that much time for reasons. It should be a little more balance tbh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Onawaoka View Post
    I do agree. Like not everyone has the time. Forget about “oh it’s just a few hours you’re just lazy” but I’m talking about the people who literally can’t dedicate that much time for reasons. It should be a little more balance tbh.

Ok then quit playing a titel which is mentioned as mmorpg and go and play candy crush or cod or pubg or something if you dont have time sir

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KarTik1 View Post
    Ok then quit playing a titel which is mentioned as mmorpg and go and play candy crush or cod or pubg or something if you dont have time sir

This is not absolutely true, there are other lbs which doesnt require to spend a lot of time to be achieved.
    It's that specific lb (the mechanic of it, the SDR which hasn't a cap actually) that require to spend a lot of time atm (not even too many efforts, aside the tank and we all know it), which isn't at all a bad thing when we all come talk abt the gold one can farm whyle running, but still it's more than a grind and, if it stays the same way, it will be even worst in therms of time in the future.
    Not all the players can play daily 4+ hours, im one of them for example and i wont blame the players that can spend so much time for that lb, but u've been to harsh imo: the fact i can spend 1 or 2 hours par day doesnt mean i cant play this kind of games. We're facing this uber-grind lbs for the first time since there are flawed factors that needs to be reviewed.
    A perfect example of what's happening will be showed during next temple event, if sts wont take the proper actions ofc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

No

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kharjojo View Post
    This is not absolutely true, there are other lbs which doesnt require to spend a lot of time to be achieved.
    It's that specific lb (the mechanic of it, the SDR which hasn't a cap actually) that require to spend a lot of time atm (not even too many efforts, aside the tank and we all know it), which isn't at all a bad thing when we all come talk abt the gold one can farm whyle running, but still it's more than a grind and, if it stays the same way, it will be even worst in therms of time in the future.
    Not all the players can play daily 4+ hours, im one of them for example and i wont blame the players that can spend so much time for that lb, but u've been to harsh imo: the fact i can spend 1 or 2 hours par day doesnt mean i cant play this kind of games. We're facing this uber-grind lbs for the first time since there are flawed factors that needs to be reviewed.
    A perfect example of what's happening will be showed during next temple event, if sts wont take the proper actions ofc.
    But bro the lb isn’t empty right that means there are players farming for it and securing there places i aint saying to any one to invest there time on particular lb cause like you said there are tons of other lb you can go for .
    That particular one isnt for people who dont have time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KarTik1 View Post

Sorry for having a life sir.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Onawaoka View Post
    Sorry for having a life sir.

I never tried that one cause i also have life bro xd