Thread: My opinion on certain vanities not returning

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Decently View Post
    And also your opinion is more on what u heard rather than facts but I feel the only reason why men in black is pricey because it is rare and a good collector's item for those old players who like to collect so having it returned would just really kill the meaning of it and the value , so yes It would be great to have Men In black stayed as a rare item considering it's rarity.

But like I said in my previous post, there could always be a recolored Version im just hoping Men in black could be one of the vanities that could remain rare. So it is only fair for both the economy and old players , like how cinco stated helix is never coming back, that made the old players really relieved, so I was just hoping maybe he could do the same for a few vanitys so people won't be panicking too much on whether what comes back and what doesn't. Making it easier and more stable for the economy and prices of items. Basically it will make people less hesitant with their items, and the less people are hesitant with their items the less Prices go crazy "Balance".

Sent from my STK-L22 using Tapatalk
    Tell me how the stuff that is op to 3b make the economy become stable and balance..? There are a few other stuff that is rare also but the price isn't been raising like that... i heard some people buying it illegal ( should i count a few of that player in here..?with proof ofc.) outside and come in game to raise price of it as they wish cuz they think they own a "rare" stuff so price can be depend on them lol. Everything will return at least one i remember cinco said that. So if dynamo, undead,trinity or even classic hat was requested to return then might as well make this ego boost hat return too .
    Last edited by Yuying; 07-07-2021 at 06:10 PM.