Quote Originally Posted by Decently View Post
Didn't happen with trinity, and Guild event is still counted as somewhat of an leaderboard event, it's basically guild against guilds. And Blood arcane was also obtainable for platinum or even Character Bound it wasn't a "Lb reward "and it was also a pvp event , like I said I believe Old vanities should remain rare and that we should move foward and request for better and cooler items, so like I said I made this post regarding on the opinions and just wanted to see his feed back but let's not spam this chat debating what "you feel goes rare and what doesn't " at the end of the day cinco decides I'm just implementing the idea. And suggestion.
So that we could have a few vanities remain in the "Rare Catagory" .

Sent from my STK-L22 using Tapatalk
It didn't happen with trinity that why it disaster when it came back for 300 plat and 1k token...also I won't be against the idea that those item shouldn't return if some greedy player don't raise the impossible price. Want economy to be balance? Don't raise the price too much beyond expectation then. Think about the other player who want to play then end up quit seeing that price. And if you make this post just for only cinco feedback then put this " ONLY FOR CINCO COMMENT" at the end of your thread so we player won't bother to comment on your post