Quote Originally Posted by ZZTop View Post
So, since yesterday ive had this problem and im really curious if its only me since ive never had it before. I start the game, i play a bit and its all fun. Then suddenly im hit with this constant framedrop, like 0.1 seconds the image freezes and then it just keeps going until i restart the game. Never had this problem before and im curious if any of you encountered it? Since i have a pretty good phone with 6gb of ram and i never keep apps open im really reluctant to blame the phone

Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind Tapatalk
Had the same problem months back. It was intermittent though but like you, started off ok and got worse.
I did post on here and took the advice, bought a brand new phone even though the phone I was using wasn't old and had been updated.
The problem is still there on my new phone but not as bad. I did try again on my old phone and it's ok now, well it would be because that's my luck.
I don't know what it is, I looked for corrupted files, cleared cache, rebooted and even did a factory reset.
My signal is strong, my new phone can run a test to show that, it's 5g too although I don't think that makes any difference.
I hope it gets sorted for you.