Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
If you could read better, you would see that the OP didn't ask for a nerf, and I (who supports the nerf) didn't ask to lower its price. We're 2 different people. And there's no point in buying a weapon if it gets nerfed, but I guess logic is not your thing.

Expect to hear similar things to people who bought Zhulong 100M+ for the aura, people who paid 100M+ for Skull Aegis, people who spent 100M+ for Glint Set, people who spent 100M+ for Rendtail Ring, people who spent tons for Ebon Armor, and thousands of other examples.

Terror Blade is still available if you want to loot it; there's also the slightly weaker version which you can technically get for free.

The point is, it's a level 46 weapon whose proc just got out of hand with newer expansions. It will probably get even better at new caps. Even STS devs back then (VroomIGoFast, around 56-61 caps) claimed that they will have to nerf it extremely, or try to push it out of existence, because that's how 'bad' the proc design is.

And before using that lame "you can't afford it" argument, if you know me you'd know I have supported a Glint Aegis nerf since 56 cap (can probs dig in my posts' history to find proof), and I could probably afford one or two of them, considering I've sold 2 of them just recently...

To sum it up, Glint Aegis should get the same treatment like Drag Staff, Ebon Aegis (still questionable because it's OP), Rendtail Ring, and all other items that get weaker in higher levels.
do u know if there is new or any chnges to the sts dev since 1 or 2 yrs ago??it just seem too much favor for war..during rog n mge time..old arc item being nerf quickly..but for war..even mythic low lvl item that obviously overpower didnt nerf...it got nerf for few day one time..but the fix as the dev said it just a bug..wow..too much favorable