Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xtremez View Post
    Many things wrong with this. Mages are already op with just 76 weps unlike wars which need 71 and 76 weaps always to be even decent. Never heard of anyone using the 66 aeg for anything useful. Mages benefit from pets too, it's not like pets are built for wars or rogs only, you just need to know which pets work best for your class. Rogs have 2 arc arms too, just that ebon arm isn't viable due to high dodge. Mages are still the best for clearing mobs when procs are active, and if they aren't, then check out the 4 mage meta in dm and you'll realize why. Mages are useful if they have good bd, and not simply because of their ult alone. However, I do agree with rog weps and ults being subpar, but considering they're the only class which could one shot bosses like syrillax in dm, maybe this is a balancing thing. And no, the meta isn't ridiculous nor unfair if you know how to play each class well...
    I dont wanna cause drama, but almost nothing about your comment is true.

First, mages are useful only cuz of ulti, if mages wouldnt have that ulti then there would be less amount of mages in parties.

Second, mages are the worst class for mobs because there are no AOE procs, warriors both 76 weapons do AOE dmg to all nearby enemies, rogues dug daggs and ebon daggs do the same, mage doesnt have a single AOE proc, only thing that comes close is the ebon staff that reflects dmg, but thats not the same thing.

Third, mages are not op, with ulti they are but without no, i play both rogue and mage, i have way better gear on my mage, but on mage i kill hydra solo in more then a minute while in rogue i kill it in 40 seconds.

Fourth, There are many pets that are built for certain class, there are most pets for rogue then for war and for mage there are barely any.

Fifth, its ridicilous comparing dm cuz its a lower lvl map, any class can kill the mobs fast there.

Sixth, barely anyone plays 4 mage in dm cuz rogues are amazing in dm due to the amazing dmg they do, most popular party is 3 mage 1 rog.

Seventh, barely anyone can 1 shot syrilax, only the most op people with extremely high bd.

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk
    Last edited by Kolpertis_333; 08-15-2021 at 07:42 AM.