Thread: Honor temple challenge

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Irg View Post
    Wasn't that same for pvp? And they made an honor gamemode so i see the potential.

Besides, I don't see any reason of including this honor gamemode in any other event
    other than temple, because temple is scored based on surviving rounds and not
    amount of clears, i think its a perfect idea to include some actually strategy in event lb

Just my opinion tho, but a change would be nice
    The purpose behind honor PvP was to revive endgame PvP in the game not to give everyone a shot at leaderboards. Imo LB was just an incentive for more players to compete in ranked matches to show the community that PVP isn't dead because an RPG without PVP loses its flair.
    Temple LB and any another lb you're talking about is a small fraction of the Endgame PVE aspect of the game. But before honor PvP was introduced Endgame PVP as a whole was completely non-existent. (Except for the same 2-3 guilds settling their grudges at tdm)

Also the entire fun behind trying out different combinations of gears and pets to move up leaderboard rankings is lost in your suggestion. If you can't use your gear superiority to get an edge at leaderboards might as well throw them in the trash

I was not a top 10 mage. I was ranked in 40s during temple lb. Still not complaining about the gear difference though
    Last edited by Xerofith; 08-26-2021 at 10:39 AM.