Thread: The Rogue Problem

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aldous View Post
    The problem is about rogues, where do you expect the devs to get information on what is actually happening? Warriors? Sorcs? Oh please....this is a rogue class discussion and non-rogues such as yourself shouldn't even be here to begin with. All we ever ask for is a little buff towards the rogue arsenal... why do you seem so threatened by the proposed changes? They do not even pose a threat to all of you non-rogue classes at all so I don't really understand where all this salt is coming from Lol.

Also, which 'useful' points exactly are you talking about? because right now all I see is nothing but people spewing their personal grudges towards a class for 'dominating' over the past expansions.
    Is that all you got from this? People jealous because rogue was too powerful? Come on, thats the only thing that YOU CHOSE to see, because every other fact besides this one is not "total bullshīt" and could ruin your dream of absolute domination. Drama didn't choose to appear, you choose drama so that it appears. Now a new rogue with biased lens showed itself, many more to go
    Last edited by yeet; 08-31-2021 at 03:36 PM.