Quote Originally Posted by -Rogue- View Post
From rogues side:

Yes, I can see how warrior useless now, but increasing difficulty of maps isn't the way, it will be just dead expansion, after last update I have ran 3 hours in new maps, made like 3-4m, this gold i can easily make in dm faster... just running new maps because not bored yet

Why I prefer to run new maps without warrior:
Simple - because it's lower damage than mage/rogue and warrior doesnt help much even he is pro/skilled (call it whatever u want). Warriors just doesn't have proper skills to be real tank in this game, or their skills are broken
Which warrior i would like in my party in new maps? ofc who will make my runs faster, how he can do it without quitting his role of tank:
- if he can give me immune to reflected damage, immune to stuns, slows etc (this buff can be included to "rallying cry" skill)
- give me some immortality more often than once per 22 sec, here some bug about warrior's heal ( https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...ve-shield-quot ), but doesnt look like anyone supported me to repair it lol, because most of u are selfish warriors and only want to have damage instead some abilities for party
- terror blade always welcomed in party, especially in party with mages, but price is 50m still? lol... this should be reduced ofc if u want see ALL warriors useful in maps but not only richie ones
- taunt? taunts in this game is just a joke (also it has small area of effect), and not working properly, simple example: pool with sharks in mecharydon's lair, it goes to random player instead going to warrior who just axed boss, another example is that mob-bomb who choose target and follows it, and it never change target even if warrior used skill with taunt close to that mob
-some old suggestion about GREAT BUFF for parties who has all classes, pathetic +30%damage or something like that won't work at all, if there will be +200gl or +100% stacking damage its ok then

I can make this list of suggestions much longer how to make warrior useful and still keeping balance without increasing difficulty of maps, but who cares lol, devs care only about $$$, warriors care only about making damage as 2 other dps classes, good luck for you all, and in the end I want to tell (as every warrior told at 76 expansion): "go play another class if you don't like your current class now"
My suggestion doesn't increase difficulty at all!

I am talking about the gold farming maps: Mecha, Ekenta, and Rahab.

Once in a while these new bosses will cause insta-death to all party members. Make that Horn of Renew can avoid this death, that's all we need.

4 rog party will all die, Make mage shield provide 99% damage reduction for the first 2 second, instead of 2 second invulnerability.

This way, there's no way to complete those maps without warriors ^^

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk