Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
What exactly do you have in mind that would surpass level 76 arcanes proc? Reflect? No, it’s a game breaker, more damage proc than 76 arcanes? Maybe but stupid considering the current status of arcane items. Heal/damage reduction/stun procs? Boring since they basically let us play Demi-God mode with the proc stack “bug”.

The only way I see level 81 arcanes being attractive is if they add more than 1 proc per item or they give a big stat bonus like the level 81 legendaries. I have 2.2kstr with the legendary set… paid less than 8m… with that in mind I also paid about 1bil for the same 2.2kstr… so either STS is planning to give arcanes stats of 3k STR or multiple procs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's exactly the problem, that to surpass current procs an even bigger boost would be needed which would make these weapons even more expensive as well as making the content boring again.
And making gear become useless in order to have new stuff look more appealing isn't quite good either.
Whenever something new is released, the previous version becomes obsolete with the past of time doesn't gets nerfed to make people get that new stuff.