Quote Originally Posted by Alwaez View Post
yes, for the most part you described the problem
But it also happened that I went from a ghost party to the map (accordingly, no one before me could pick up gem / rock), but they are still not visible
Also, in the elite version of Tindirin, on the last map, the rock that comes across first, it cannot be picked up, never, in any way. It would just be already assembled, although it is not.
Also, in shual, sometimes the grass that needs to be collected for the quest (it is highlighted) does not shine, and if you do not know that this one can be picked up, you will never know it
I have been playing the game since 2014, and therefore I know all the locations of the items, but new players will not understand this at all.
I'm from Russia, and I'm not doing well with English, so this text was translated by a translator, if something is not clear, I immediately apologize

Отправлено с моего RMX2063 через Tapatalk
Yes, I think the problem is only visual. Gems appear and reappear if you take one, but even so if another player doesn't take them first, you can take them. It just gets confusing. That map of shuyal uses the same system, so I came to the conclusion that everything is related.

Ps: I also use google translator ahh.