Okay , so after playing the event I noticed a few things that I thought I'd bring to your attention cinco . First thing is : the token drop rate is pretty low compared to the way it was last year . Most times we could run from wave 1-15 and get only 20 tokens max as drops which isn't ideal at all because it'll take way too much time to get enough tokens to buy the sets and in truth not everyone has that much time on their hands to play the event and also I think it would be better to remove the burning , dark shadow , immortal and sunrise gems completely from being dropped in the event zone since it can still be gotten from the crates that sell for 100 tokens and then their dropping in the event zone ends up interfering with our chances of getting the android , daring , phantom and new ninja gems . Finally we were wondering if you could put the crop outfit for sale as a full set cause it's rather odd that a set would have it's different parts sold separately for that kind of high plat amount instead of just selling it as a whole . Please do look into these and fix them . Once again thanks for the event .