Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
It's too late now anyways, they've already sold several of them already, and I disagree of changing things mid-way.

However, feedback prior to the event is critical for them to reiterate the game that is best suited for their consumers, as this translates to more money and more engagement with the releases.

Similarly, if you were asking for more items to be added to the Halloween event, based on your aforementioned logic, then you should not have participated in the event because you disliked the rewards?

However, because they did nothing to change anything this time, it is their loss, and how the aura is barely selling in store.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
Nah, these are completely different topics, and by the way, they listened and added more furniture...

Halloween event is 3 weeks long, and all players participate in it in some way... I have no problems with existing rewards, but they were redundant...

Its lame for them to expect players to buy the same vendor item for 3 weeks straight. They realized It, and added the ghosts.

In this case, you get what u pay for, if you don't like it, you simply don't buy. But people who are playing the event would like to spend their tokens on things other than graveyard!

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk