Quote Originally Posted by Neutrone View Post
This is such a weird take. Lmao what?

If you've met a "professional dummy farmer" you'd know this is not the case (most of them have been banned at this point because they overdid it or started using macros) hitting 100k in a month was doable for them (even without macros). The only reason they never did this or went beyond this number is because it would be blatantly obvious that they were dummy farming.

As far as legitimate PvP kills go, you're still wrong. 10m PvE kills is still harder to obtain than 50k PvP kills. I can count the active players with more than 10m PvE kills in one hand. 50k+ PvP though? There's plenty of them roaming around. Maybe now that PvP is dead then yeah it's hard to get any kills, but since we're discussing this in the context of farming PvP kills then no.

Literally do the math. Let's go with hauntlet:

- Hauntlet gives you about 45 or 50 kills (don't remember the exact number but let's go with 50) per run.

- Assuming one run takes one minute (this includes the time it takes you to leave the map and remap) and assuming you ran for 12hrs per day for 30 days straight. You get only get 1.08m.

- Unless you're using a marco or literally have no life, that's not easily doable.

And finally farming PvP kills and farming PvE kills are literally not the same. I don't have to explain this to you..
As long as they are not using macro, point is both takes time and effort to obtain, and both are mainly done to contribute to guild rank.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk