I like these suggestions for the title colour and I've a few more suggestions . You could use gold but not standard gold , kind of like the gold colour of the 666 title since we don't have any title with that colour just yet besides 666 or maybe sunset colour
Quote Originally Posted by Evildantee View Post
Cinco ... I've got one more question and maybe a few suggestions too sir . To start with I noticed that we've 50k tokens instead of the usual 10k so I was wondering if you plan on adding some extra stuff by the second week of the event so we have more things to spend our tokens on . Additionally I wanted to suggest a change to the colour of the space marine title because while standard colour is nice , those of us who'll make lb would like a title that looks unique and not like the other regular titles that's in standard colour so I wanted to suggest that maybe you could change it to space grey, space blue or silver instead as that would be nicer . Finally a few of us would love if the little blue vular pet could be added as a vanity pet just for looks and purchasable with tokens as well maybe 5k or 7.5k tokens . These are just a few thoughts of mine and a few other people. Hoping you kindly consider them and once again thank you for this event sir