Thread: guild spaces

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Inozuke View Post
    My definition of not knowing how to decorate is "if your limit is 500, do not make a decoration of more than 600, appreciate your spaces well and do something according to what you have, keep between those spaces and give yourself to your ideas that I want to do Therefore, they are not going to add spaces in such an exaggerated way (you are asking for 1k spaces) my suggestion if you have a more extended voice could generate more income because those of us who decorate in the guild are few and if above it is worth 4.5k of platinum in what remains it is complicated that more people will have spaces
    I’ll give you credit if you can count exactly how many different furniture Items you need before you actually place everything in the way you want.

I’m sure there are plenty of people who would even say 500 slots isn’t enough either for house slots.. and those are even smaller to decorate.

I’ve already said I agree with having a lower plat cost for guildhall slots like you suggested along with using tokens to be able to buy furnishings (also including more variety of furniture)

I also agree if the cost was less more people might be inclined to buy slots an at the very least give us more slots so sts don’t have to feel like they might lose money if they lowered the price… don’t forget they also have bills to pay n kids to feed as well…

If you want I could go complete against what your suggesting as after working hard to get the 500 slots, me and few others spent the money at higher price to buy all the slots…

So what I’m going along with would actually mean it would devalue all that we have already spent…

An yet here I am agreeing with you for the sake of actually trying to make things better for everyone regardless if it means it will hurt my own previous investment…

Here’s another tip, if you want more people onboard with your idea why not try taking pics of your guildhall to show example of how cheaper slots could help you and your guildies out with customising your guild hall ?

Because otherwise if I hadn’t even come across this thread your post would have been drowned out by the noise of others and your idea would just sit back collecting dust…

Hope you can understand I’m actually trying to support and help you… if you still feel differently and want to keep at it then my work here is done and good luck

1 <3
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BaronB For This Useful Post: